Lilly Pulitzer Loving!


Hey everyone!

First of all, I am SO excited to starting up this blog. I am going to post tons of different things from jewelry I'm designing, inspiration, crafts, diy, and so on. 

For my first post, I would love to show you my fun, Lilly Pulitzer fabric button necklaces! I absolutely adore Lilly, her prints, and beautiful clothes. With that being said, I had to find a way to incorporate such a fantastic designer into my collection.I started with my favorite design for my necklaces, with button statement necklace. These necklaces are such a hit, and make such a statement with any outfit. All of these designs are from Lilly's Multi Sailor Patch print. A perfect combination! The design of the necklace was inspired by JCrew's Bubble Statement Necklaces. JCrew...another true inspiration!




Another fun design is the custom necklaces. With these, you pick any five prints that you want in your necklace so you can customize it to be exactly what you're looking for! Pick five different prints, or three of a print, and two of another (any combination!). It is completely up to you! It is perfect when trying to find a necklace to match a dress you already have.




There are also already designed necklaces that you can choose from. These consist of only one print throughout the necklace. That way it is more focused on a certain color palette or print. These are also great if you want a simpler design instead of a mix and match! Here are some examples...but go check out Kellembell to see the others!

Also, go "Like" my Facebook page to get updates on new items!


No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment