Leather Collection Photoshoot

Yesterday I had a photoshoot with my co-worker, Eric, who is the in-house photographer for TracyLocke (where we both work). For our first shoot together, we shot my Leather Collection! Normally what I do is photograph my jewelry by myself outside. Sometimes they come out really great, and they do the trick as my images on Etsy, or for Instagram or my Blog. However, I am at a point where I wanted to take my best collection, and get it professionally shot. 

Eric was so great to work with. He was so meticulous about getting every piece of jewelry exactly right, and making sure every chain and crystal was in the right place. The photos turned out incredible. His next step is to professionally edit them. My future plan is to take these photos and design a lookbook for this collection, including a lifestyle shoot I did with my roommate wearing the jewelry.

Stay tuned!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment