Animal Print & Boots

Another Fall outfit for today! The best part of Fall is bringing out my favorite short cowgirl boots. They are the perfect heels. Adorable, and crazy comfortable. They are also so easy to pull off with so many different outfits.

The pants I'm wearing here are my latest discovery from JCrew. They are stretchy work pants, that fit like leggings, but are perfect in the work environment! They are incredibly comfortable. I got them at JCrew outlets during an amazing sale. They were originally $88, and I got them at 40% off. Naturally, I had to get two pairs!

Finally, my vest is from Chico's! I go shopping with my mom at Chico's all the time to find her fantastic new outfits. While I'm there, I always seem to find a fantastic piece that I can't leave without. This vest is perfect to give a simple outfit life. 

What I'm Wearing:
Shoes // Rampage
Pants // JCrew
Belt // JCrew
Vest // Chicos


No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment