Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had as blessed of a day as me and my wonderful family did. We were lucky enough to have my mom's side of the family all come up to Maryland from Georgia and North Carolina to spend the holiday with us. It was wonderful!
I was also lucky enough to have my boyfriend, Mark, come be with me and my family for our first Thanksgiving together. After four years of dating, we thought it was about time!
Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday to get all dolled up for. You want to be comfortable, since you're probably going to be eating a bunch...but you also want to look cute for all the pictures! This Thanksgiving, I had the best time picking out my outfit. I put together a plain white silk top with a beige blazer, printed olive green pants, and my go-to fall boots. When I came home for the holiday, mom surprised me with two new pairs of pants from Zara! This was one of them. A traditional floral print, couldn't be classier! 
The necklace I wore is one of my favorite necklaces that I've ever made. This was necklace was made with vintage broaches, and comes together as a beautiful statement piece. A one-of-a-kind piece that I can wear with anything. I've worn it to dress up a t-shirt, and to add sparkle to a dress for a wedding. There is another necklace just like this on my Etsy that is also beautiful!

What I'm Wearing:
Top // Ann Taylor Loft
Blazer // Ann Taylor Loft
Pants // Zara
Boots // Bandolino (bought from Macy's)
Watch // Michael Kors
Necklace // Kellembell

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! Now lets get ready for Christmas!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment