Fall Leather Pieces

My mom and I are all about trying to find one-of-a-kind tops, dresses, jewelry, furniture, embellishments, yarn, fabric...pretty much everything. It is always so exciting to find something we have never seen before. Back when I was a freshman in high school, we were searching online for a cute new top; something we had never seen, and something I wouldn't normally purchase.

Naturally, we ended up with a woven leather fringe shirt.

I was very hesitant about it at the time, but thought it was worth a shot! We found this piece on eBay. I wore it once, and then it was hidden in my closet for years. I didn't know how I felt about it yet! I brought it back out years later, and now it is one of my favorite pieces.

The earrings I'm wearing were made by my mom, she is so talented. She has taught me everything that I know when it comes to making jewelry!

Since my freshman year (about 8 years ago), faux leather has really come into style! There are so many fantastic leather pieces at many different stores. Here are three of my favorite pieces currently out there. 

    Urban Outfitters, Coincidence & Chance

    Etsy, luckyvintageseattle

    Nordstrom, Ella Moss

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment