Batik Fabric Button Necklace Collection


This Fall, I started to develop collections of necklaces for my Etsy shop. I started off with these Fabric Covered Button Statement Necklaces. Once these prints became popular, I expanded the collection into my other three popular designs in my store.


The Statement Necklaces are embellished with beautiful Swarovski crystals. They really help to make the fabrics pop, and add a whole other dimension to the buttons. These necklaces are beautiful, but I needed a simpler, less expensive option in this gorgeous fabric design. So, I developed three new necklaces using three of my other designs.
Fall Batik Fabric Covered Button Necklace Collection
Blue Batik Fabric Covered Button Necklace Collection
Making these collections has been really fun so far. Get excited for some new collections coming soon! Pink, Black & White, and Cath Kidston are on the way!


No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment