Bracelets for the Abrams Wedding

Over the summer, a good college friend of mine and sister in my sorority, Kelsey, was in a wedding for another sorority sister, Ashley. Kelsey reached out to me to see if I would be interested in making the seven bridesmaids in the wedding bracelets to wear. Of course, I jumped on this opportunity! I couldn't have been more excited to make these bracelets for friends of mine for such a special day.

The best part was how BEAUTIFUL Ashley's color scheme was. Pink rose, gold, and mint are so stunning together. Their dresses were pink rose, so we decided the bracelet should be more gold and mint. I used gold and mint glass pearls, paired with gorgeous chrysoprase stones. In-between these pearls and stones, I placed Swarovski crystals to add a beautiful sparkle.

On the day of the wedding, I got texts and Instagram posts of the girls wearing the bracelets from many friends. The best part was seeing that they paired my bracelets with my absolute favorite, Kate Spade bangles! How exciting.

This was my first experience doing bridesmaids jewelry for a wedding. Needless to say, I really hope it isn't my last! It meant so much to me to be a part of someone's special day. If anyone is ever interested in having their own custom bracelets made, please feel free to contact me! I would be more than happy to make some for you and your girls!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment