Official Gamma Phi Beta Licensed Vendor

I couldn't be more excited and proud to announce that I am now an Official Gamma Phi Beta Licensed Vendor! This is a big deal for my small, yet growing business.

What does being a Licensed Vendor mean?
A license involves signing an agreement with the organization you wish to make products under the name of. As soon as someone combines the Greek letters, Gamma, Phi, and Beta together, that trademark is owned by that specific sorority. In order to use those letters together, you must sign an agreement with the organization in order to have permission to use that mark.

Once you obtain a license for a specific sorority, you are now allowed to sell products with their letters on them. Before you obtain the license, you technically aren't able to sell product with letters on them. 

As most of you know, I am an alum of Gamma Phi Beta at Syracuse University. Gamma Phi gave me beautiful friends, and wonderful college memories. I am truly blessed with my experience as a part of the Alpha chapter! Once I graduated, it was hard for me to believe that this experience had come to an end. So, since I wasn't quite ready for it to be over...I expanded my Kellembell fabric covered button necklace line to embroidered sorority letter necklaces!
I look at these necklaces as a fun, new way to wear your sorority letters. We all have t-shirts, sweatshirts, and shorts with letters on them. Now you can expand your collection by adding a new necklace to it!
One of my sorority sisters, Rachel, was one of the first to purchase one of my new necklaces. I am also very excited and proud to announce that the next big project for Kellembell will be creating embroidered sorority necklaces for Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Chapter, at Syracuse University for Spring 2014 Recruitment! Seventy-five necklaces, two months...can't wait!  


No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment