Year in Review


For the past couple years, my mom has been asking me to make our family's Christmas Card instead of us ordering one from online. I tried, but I never had time while I was at school! Now that I have graduated, and have a job as an Art Director, I finally had time after work to jump on this really fun task. I love designing at work, but this "assignment" was really fun for me, because I was able to do whatever I pleased for the card design! 

Normally every year, mom will send a Snapfish card, and a typed letter talking about what happened that year. This year, I made an infographic on the back of our card talking about the exciting events from the year as a more fun way to learn about 2013 at the Kurkjian household. 


This year was also a fantastic year for my small business, Kellembell. I started my Etsy store January 2012, but didn't get started with my business until January 2013. 

What happened this year for Kellembell?
 - Made my first fabric button necklace, which turned into this exciting business!
 - Went to my first auction, where I found liquor tags which I made into necklaces
 - Was in my first craft show, and my first home show
 - Sold over 300 necklaces at craft shows, and online on my Etsy
 - Started my blog, Instagram for @kellembell, and Facebook for Kellembell
 - Became an official Gamma Phi Beta licensed vendor
 - Developed sponsorships with multiple, talented and driven women
 - Was featured on multiple blogs and Instagrams

This year was such a fantastic year, and I can't wait to see what next year has in store!
Happy New Year!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment