Game Board Notebooks & Journals

Over winter vacation, my mom and I had big plans for crafting together. I worked on making a bunch of fabric button necklaces for orders, and she had a great time experimenting and coming up with new projects! One of my favorites that she did was making notebooks out of vintage bingo cards, and old board games.

Mom ventures to thrift shops and auctions many times a month, and collects tons of different items. She has been collecting old game boards for ages. After a while of thinking about what the game boards could be remade into, she decided to make them into notebooks and journals! Of course, my mom has every tool and machine that anyone could ever want for crafting...so she was able to professionally spiral bind the journals. She is so creative!

These journals are perfect for any gamer. Play scrabble all the time? Grab a scrabble journal to keep track of all your games that you play!

Mom will be selling these at her booth at On A Whim in Leesburg, Virginia. She is constantly coming up with new, fun ideas like this to sell in her booth. I will post more of her amazing creations in the future!

If you're interested in her making a journal for you, contact me at kellykurkjian@gmail.com. Enjoy!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment