52 Reasons I love you

Last year for Valentine's Day, I made my boyfriend, Mark, a "52 Reasons I Love You" book. It was so much fun for me to make, and even more fun for me to give to him. Coming up with 52 reasons took a lot of time, but made me think a lot about all the great things we share, and all the things that I find amazing about him. It was a great way to reflect on my relationship with him, in such a fun way!

When I gave Mark his gift, he was so thankful. He thought it was such a thoughtful, meaningful gift. He loved all the silly, sweet, and loving reasons that I came up with. This gift really is such a great idea for someone special in your life!

What you'll need:
 - A deck of cards
 - String, ribbon, or binder clips
 - Hole punch
 - 52 reasons
 - Glue or tape
 - Scrapbook paper and stickers

The steps are simple!
1. Buy a deck of cards, and punch two holes on the sides of each card.
2. Take time to come up with your 52 reasons. Get creative!
3. Write the reason you love them on the side of a card with the face or number on it.
4. On a separate card, decorate the opposite side of the card (pattern side, not numbers or faces) corresponding to the reason you love them with pictures, paper, stickers, etc. That way, once you make the cards into a book, these two pages form a spread instead of being on the front and back of a single card.
5. Keep the cards in order! Once you are finished, tie the book together with string, ribbon, or use binder clips.

Here are some other examples of "52 Reasons I Love You" books that others made! There are a ton of other ideas like this on Pinterest as well. If you plan on doing this project, get started early! Sometimes it can take a lot longer than expected.

Enjoy!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment