Gamma Phi Beta Rush 2014

This past May, I graduated from Syracuse University, where I was a Gamma Phi Beta! I had the most amazing four years with some incredible ladies. When I graduated, I wanted to find a way to still be connected to my sorority and my chapter in a unique way. I decided to expand my bubble necklace line into a sorority collection! I have started this adventure with Gamma Phi Beta, and the girls at 803 Walnut.

After some discussion with Membership Vice President, Sydney, she asked me to make our chapter Gamma Phi Beta bubble necklaces for the 2014 recruitment. I could not have been more excited and honored!

There were a couple options that the girls could choose from to wear for recruitment. There were pink or navy letter necklaces, pink or brown ombre necklaces, or the mixed pink pattern necklace. That way they could choose the necklace they would rather have, but also still coordinate together!
Gamma Phi Beta sisters Alison, Sarah and Michelle
Photo Credit: Hannah Wagner
Gamma Phi Beta sisters Mia and Anna
Photo Credit: Hannah Wagner
Gamma Phi Beta sisters Summer and Kelsey
Photo Credit: Hannah Wagner
Gamma Phi Beta sister Mandy
Photo Credit: Maddie Kelly
Gamma Phi Beta sister Sarah
Photo Credit: Maddie Kelly
Gamma Phi Beta sister Alison
Photo Credit: Maddie Kelly
I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with my beautiful chapter. They did a wonderful job with recruitment, and have welcomed in so many great new girls to the Alpha chapter! Congrats ladies, so proud of you!

If you or your chapter is interested in any sorority necklaces for yourself or recruitment, please don't hestitate to contact me at kellykurkjian@gmail.com!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment