Kellembell & SisBoom

Back in December, a co-worker recommended that I go to a textile designer's home show right down the street during my lunch break. Thanks to my love for fabric (as seen in my entire Kellembell jewelry collection), I had to go check it out! That day, I was introduced to Jennifer Paganelli!
Jennifer is a textile designer, who owns a business called Sis Boom. Jennifer is inspired by all things vintage. She combines the 'old' with beautiful, vibrant colors and patterns to create a new modern feel fabric. 

As soon as I saw all her product at the home show, I was immediately in love. From adorable children's clothes, to beautiful summer dresses, Jennifer took her gorgeous fabrics to create amazing clothes. She also made men's ties and bow ties...perfect to have your father, brother, or other half to wear! Jennifer is also well known for her home decor. She has been featured in magazines such as Country Living, Ladies Home Journal, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, and Redbook. 

When I introduced myself to Jennifer, she immediately noticed my Cath Kidston Fabric Button Necklace that I was wearing. I told her about my jewelry business, and she was immediately interested in having her fabrics be a new Kellembell design! I left her home show with a handful of fabrics, and got to making new necklace designs immediately!
I couldn't be more excited to have found Sis Boom and Jennifer, and to start using her fabrics in Kellembell. Check back soon for more necklaces featuring these beautiful patterns and colors!

Images in this post were found at Sis Boom and Kellembell.

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment