Memorial Day Weekend

This past holiday weekend, I had the luxury of taking a trip with my boyfriend Mark, and our two friends Jon & Phil down to Sarasota, Florida. We had the best time together out in the sun on the beach and by the pool, on the dock, at the bar, and even at the outlets! Surprisingly, I didn't have to drag them out to the outlets...they were all for it! Maybe not all for me spending so much time in Kate Spade and J.Crew, but hey. They were great sports.
My boyfriend, Mark, and I only get to see each other once or twice a month. Thanks long distance dating! The times we do get together, he always helps me out with taking pictures of my outfits and my Kellembell jewelry. He is getting the hang of it! He is used to taking pictures of me for my Instagram, but now he has started to use the Nikon. He's moving up! Thank you Mark :)
While out shopping, I got a fantastic haul, all for amazing holiday deals. I snagged these adorable Seahorse Printed Chinos at 50% off at J.Crew, great for the summer ahead. I also got this Scalloped Hinged Bangle and Skinny Bow Bracelet both 50% off from Kate Spade. Naturally, I wore them out the day I bought them. How could I not!
Shorts: J.Crew // Belt: J.Crew (not exact, but close!) //
Shirt: J.Crew // Necklace: Kellembell // Skinny Bow Bracelet: Kate Spade // Scalloped Hinged Bracelet: Kate Spade // Wedges: Steve Madden

This weekend was also the perfect time to pull out my Kellembell "She's A Firecracker" Lilly Pulitzer Necklace, perfect to celebrate Memorial Day! A great way to bring patriotism to your outfit. Grab one today from my Etsy in preparation for 4th of July! I'm sure you'll see another post featuring it then :)

On a more serious note, Memorial Day isn't about going on vacation or going shopping. It is such an important day to our country. It is so important to take a step back, and think of those who have risked their lives so we can do things such as go on these vacations, and live such blessed lives.
I am so thankful for all of them!

God bless you all!


No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment