Family Weekend

This past weekend, I traveled back home to see my family. As I've mentioned and written about before, my mom has a booth at On A Whim where she sells her refurbished furniture that she recreates, along with many found and loved vintage household pieces. Her booth is inside of the barn at On A Whim. For this beautiful weekend, On A Whim held a special event where many more vendors were able to sell outside on the lawn. Mom expanded the inside of her booth to an additional spot on the lawn so she could have more room to show off!
When mom and I go to these shows, we always need a lot of set up and take down help.
My not-so-little brother, Jeff, is always there to help out. Sometimes he even expresses his creative side and will re-layout the space once sometimes sells. He's a crack up.
I've been beginning to notice that most of my wardrobe is from J.Crew. That is fine with me! Probably because I shop every one of their sales, and only ask for their clothes for Christmas...

Shorts: J.Crew // Shirt: J.Crew (sold out) // Sweater: J.Crew // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: A Christmas gift from Mark! // Sunglasses: Ray Ban (can't find the exact ones…)

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment