Kelly In The City & Kellembell

A couple weeks ago, I connected with a wonderful blogger, Kelly, at kellyinthecity.com. I have admired her blog for a long time, following her wonderful fashion sense and beautiful photos of her NYC explorations. I finally got the courage to ask if she would be interested in doing a collaboration, and she was very excited! I knew she would be a perfect fit for my Kellembell collection. 

I sent Kelly my most popular design, the Lilly Pulitzer Button Statement Necklace, and couldn't wait to see how she styled it on her blog. This design features Lilly's "Sailor Patch" fabric, which is fun because it incorporates so many different prints and colors. 

"J.Crew + Lilly Pulitzer + Pearls = Perfection (Simple math.)" - Kelly
Necklace: Kellembell // Jeans: Madewell // Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Watch: Michael Kors // Loafers: GH Bass // Earrings: J.Crew // Lipstick: Clinique // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer

Kelly lives in Hoboken, NJ, and works as a middle school teacher in the Bronx (where she met her husband, how cute!). She loves to spend her time wandering around NYC with her husband and her Nikon, snapping pictures of her absolutely adorable outfits! She is inspired everyday by the city and what is has to offer. Kelly is a POPSUGAR Select (bloggers selected by POPSUGAR's editors), and a Lucky Contributor. Check out her Kellembell post on Lucky Community!

After learning about Kelly, I adore her thoughts on how integrating color into everyday life has the power to make you happy. I completely agree, and have to say, I live by this. I always seem to be the one at work bringing out the patterns or brights on those dull days - it can only make you happier!

"Style is undoubtedly my guilty pleasure, and this blog serves as my outlet. Get ready for a whole lot of pink, glitter, bows, and pearls." - Kelly (@kellyinthecity)

2 comments :

  1. Awww... Kelly, thank you so much! I am so touched. It was wonderful working together... and I can't wait to do it again in the future!

    xx!!

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love Kelly! She has such a sweet spirit and her style is so classic!

    ReplyDelete