Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! This Easter, I spent a lot of time on Pinterest trying to come up with adorable ideas to do for Easter Sunday. From ideas for baskets for my cute boyfriend, different ways to decorate eggs, to wonderful desserts, I was getting so excited. Naturally though, as it got closer, I quickly realized I couldn't do it all! Mark and I decided to pick one thing off the board that we wanted to attempt - A Fresh Fruit Tart!
The tart was incredibly delicious. Healthy with all the fruit on top, but gave us that sugary dessert we were looking for with the custard filling on the bottom. I was so nervous about everyone trying it, but it was all gone in minutes! I got my recipe for it on a blog, Doughmesstic.
Months ago, I found the perfect dress at JCrew. I have been eyeing this Scalloped Shift Dress for ages, and knew I had to pull the trigger. It is the perfect color and style for Easter! Couldn't be happier with the purchase. It is currently on sale on their factory site for only $49! A steal for such a beautiful dress. The necklace I wore was my own Kellembell piece. The bright, floral pattern was also perfect to ring in the spring with my bright yellow scalloped dress!

I hope you all had the most wonderful Easter filled with love, family and friends.
"The Lord has risen, rejoice!" Luke 24:34

3 comments :

  1. Hi Kelly! I absolutely love your necklace and this dessert looks amazing!

    I found your blog via the Kelly in the City giveaway!!

    Emily
    www.somethinggoldsomethingblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress, i love it!!!!! you look so pretty, and of course that necklace is gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the necklace is very cute with your dress. scallops and bubble necklaces are perfect spring essentials. the color of the dress and your bracelets are all found in the necklace, i love it! it also makes your necklace stand out!

    ReplyDelete