Collegiate Collection

Happy Graduation season!
Last May, I graduated from Syracuse University. The four years that I had there went by faster than I could ever imagine...too fast! I met lifelong friends, found future bridesmaids, made mistakes, ate too much, worked myself crazy, and made the best memories I will remember forever.

Months after I graduated, I discovered Syracuse University fabric online. I had to have it RIGHT AWAY to make myself a necklace. I thought this would be perfect to wear during basketball games, and when I visited my brother Jeff, who will be a Senior in the fall. It was a great, new way to represent my school.
People started to see my 'Cuse necklace, and fell in love! They wanted one for their school as well. Ever since, I have been collecting different college fabrics from all over the country. I pick some myself, and some come as requests from customers.
With graduation season here, these necklaces are a great gift idea! They are great for friends and family who have just graduated from college, or who have just graduated from high school and are off to college! Either way, it is a great gift for them to show school spirit. 
So far, I have a good collection of colleges represented! Don't see yours in the list below?
Contact me!

Colleges that I have:
Arizona State University
University of Arizona
Auburn University
Brigham Young University
University of Connecticut
Clemson University
Duke University
Florida State University
Iowa State University (coming to my Etsy store soon)
Kansas University
University of Maryland
University of North Carolina
Ohio State University
Oregon State University
Penn State University
University of Pittsburgh
Purdue University (coming to my Etsy store soon)
Syracuse University
University of Virginia
Virginia Tech
West Virginia University

Have a college necklace from my Etsy shop? Send me a picture at kellykurkjian@gmail.com!
Happy Graduation to the Class of 2014!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment