Sponsorships

Back in August 2013, a wonderful woman, Jessica, contacted me on Etsy about starting a sponsorship! This was the first time I had ever been contacted about a sponsorship, and I could not be happier about her introducing me to the idea!

Jessica has a fantastic blog, PROVERBSLIVING, where she blogs all about living the modest life, fashion, being a mother, and following the Lord! This was the perfect blog for me to start my first sponsorship with. Thank you Jessica for reaching out to me! 
Once I sent Jessica her necklace, she wrote a BLOG POST featuring Kellembell, and posted multiple pictures on her instagram (@jessicamclain) of her in adorable outfits wearing the necklace. It was so exciting to see how much she was enjoying the necklace, and how her followers were also enjoying it!

After I started the sponsorship with Jessica, and after KELLEMBELL started to grow rapidly, many more bloggers and instagrammers started to contact me about doing sponsorships! @ruckeret, @lillypulitzerck, and @budget4preps are a couple I have recently worked with! Check them out, a couple preppy girls with adorable preppy lifestyles. 
Now, it is your chance to become a Kellembell sponsor! Every month, a couple girls will be chosen to be a sponsor for KELLEMBELL. If you're interested, check out the SPONSORSHIP page on my blog to learn more about it. Then, email me at kellykurkjian@gmail.com to start your process!

Thank you!

No comments :

Comment

Post a Comment